Original 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala with Brass Capping and Trishul Damru Pendent
- Original 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala beautifully hand Knotted in gold polished brass caps with Shiv Shakti Kavach and Trishul Damru Locket Pendant.
- Number of Beads : 40 approx , Length : 14 Inches around Neck , Bead Size : 8 MM
- Gold polished brass caps are used.
- Beautiful Self Design Golden Caps.
- Original Shiv Shakti Kavach 5 Mukhi ( Five faced ) Rudraksha with Trishul Damru Locket Pendant.
- Real 5 Mukhi Rudraksha ( Bead Size 7 MM ) and Designer gold caps
- All beads and Brass caps are strung together in a strong brass wire .
- Actual Images of Product are used.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha is a Rudraksha with five Mukhas or five natural lines on its shell. Lord Kalagni, who is counted among one of the many forms of Lord Shiva, is the deity of the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha (Panch / Five Mukhi Rudraksha). 5 Mukhi Rudraksha ( Panch / Five Mukhi Rudraksha ) is said to be the most commonly found Rudraksha among all the Rudraksha.Those who wear and worship 5 Mukhi Rudraksha (Panch / Five Mukhi Rudraksha) with complete devotion and true belief get all their bad Karmas or evil deeds of the present life destroyed through it. Possession of this Rudraksha ends all the impurities out of the bearer and makes them completely pure. The person with 5 Mukhi Rudraksha (Panch / Five Mukhi Rudraksha) gets calmer and peaceful through his state of mind. Rivals get vanquished, and diseases remain away from people with this Rudraksha. A person with 5 Mukhi Rudraksha (Panch / Five Mukhi Rudraksha) also gets immense amount of richness and prosperity in his life.
Healing Crystals and Stones are available locally. The delivery for these shall be done within 1-2 days.
For all other handmade products that are directly sourced from the artisans, we take at least 7 to14 days to ship your order.
All deliveries within UAE are free.
For deliveries outside the UAE and within the GCC region, additional shipment charges of AED 40 shall apply.
Information regarding the Airway Bill
number will be communicated to the buyer via email or text message after the products are dispatched.
All our products are ethically sourced
from the artisans directly. Once you place an order with us, we will
send your custom order directly to the artisan and will keep updating
you as the journey goes.